Saturday, March 12, 2011

Current Fashion Fixation (2/26/11)

Well my dears, I think it’s about time to share another fashion fixation of mine. The St. Jude Bracelet, pictured below, is a piece of jewelry I’ve wanted for almost two years, but finally ordered for myself online today! In case you don’t recognize this lovely bracelet, Kristen Stewart wears this exact accessory in The Twilight Saga movies where she plays Bella Swan. This is the main reason for my obsession with the St. Jude Bracelet, but I’ve also seen it elsewhere. For instance, I believe I’ve seen it in the show My Life As Liz, and it’s also been spotted on Miley Cyrus’ wrist. Though I’m not a Miley fan, I do get a lot of inspiration for what I wear from my favorite shows and movies.



What movies inspire your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment