Monday, April 11, 2011

Tyrant Tunes

First, I must apologize (haha, you’ll see why I’m laughing about this specific word choice in a minute) that it’s been so long since my last post! We had spring break recently where I went to Florida with my best friend and her family and I guess I’m just taking a little while to get back into the swing of things.

Currently listening to: “Tyrant” by OneRepublic


I’m sure most people are very familiar with OneRepublic, after their hit “Apologize”, revamped by Timbaland, was heard all over the radio a few years ago. My current obsession with this song, though, has little to nothing to do with band recognition and only the fact that I’ve heard it numerous times at the beginning of The Last Song, and only just bought it on iTunes last night. To be honest, a majority of the music on my iPod comes from songs I’ve heard in movies or on shows. I love soundtracks and even scores, because it’s nice after a movie finishes to stay in that escaped mind-set by only putting in your earbuds and letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment