So I've kind of started a mental bucket list through the years of things I'd love to do before I die. It's not a very long list, but I'm sure there are so many other things that I didn't even think of to add. I'm not counting wanting to finish college, get married, etc. And I'm trying to stay reasonable (otherwise I would add meeting Taylor Lautner!). Most of them are just places I really want to visit. So here it goes... my fairly short bucket list:
1. Visit the Eiffel Tower (I'm so excited I will get to cross this one off next month!!)
2. Visit Forks, Washington (Yes, I'm a Twihard. Please, don't hold it against me!)
3. Partake in a flash mob (How cool would that be!?)
4. Learn how to play the piano (I took lessons as a kid, but quit... biggest regret of my life!)
5. See New York and/or LA (What girl interested in fashion doesn't want this!?)
6. Publish a book (I've already written a novella, but I don't know if it's good enough...)
What's on your bucket list??