Tuesday, June 28, 2011

La Tour Eiffel

I think I'm most excited about seeing the Eiffel Tower when I go to Europe!! I've loved the Eiffel Tower for a long time: it's incorporated in my art, my room design, clothing, etc.  I even have a pair of Eiffel Tower book ends. Here are a few other products (some odd) that manipulate the Eiffel Tower.










Right now, I'm currently looking at Eiffel Tower pillows, rugs, and even mousepads for my dorm room. If I get an awesome Eiffel Tower picture when I go to Paris, I'll probably turn that into a mousepad at Walmart.

Can you find any other interesting Eiffel Tower products??

Update (November 20, 2011):



1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment. i followed you! you should follow me too. :) there's something about the number of followers going up that makes me feel accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete