Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Sky is Falling

So I have some very exciting news that I neglected to share earlier in the week when I found out... I WILL BE SKYDIVING IN ONE MONTH!!



In my Intro to Honors course, every student is partaking in a Personal Development Plan (PDP) where we choose 10 things to do that will hopefully change our lives and challenge us. One of the things I have decided to do is skydive. I've never been interested in skydiving until now; it isn't even on my bucket list like so many other people. One of my really close friends actually just went skydiving a little over a month ago for her birthday. So now that I've already made the sign up and put a little money into it, it's official. On October 2nd, this girl will be jumping out of a completely safe airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment