2. The ever popular shatter polish... no explanation needed. I used OPI's Black Shatter and Strawberry Margarita.
3. A new take on the newspaper nails: comic nails! They work a lot like temporary tattoos.
4. Marble nails: Drip different colors of polish into a bowl of water, swirl with a toothpick, and place finger into design, using toothpick to pull away the excess. Use tape to keep it from getting on your skin.
I tried this one so many times and just could not get it right. So instead, here's a link to one of the many tutorials you can find online.
5. Nail pen art: These are my Girl On Fire nails... there are so many different things you can do with nail pens. I started with yellow polish and then used a black nail pen to create the flames. Lastly, I used a red nail pen and finished with a clear top coat.
6. French manicure: I used OPI's A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find and a price sticker on top of white polish to do the tip of my one finger.
Too bad I'm not more patient... I hate waiting for my nails to dry!