Friday, June 15, 2012

True to You Tattoo

So normally I'm completely against tattoos. I think they can be really cute and tasteful on some people, but I've never really wanted one. I would love if they lasted only a few years, because I know when I get older I will not want one, or at least I will not like what I got then.

At the same time, I can't help but wish I could get one. It'd be a bucket list item I could cross off and some of them really are very adorable. For instance, I really like this Eiffel Tower tattoo in this image I found online:


I've also thought that if I had another family member with breast cancer that I would consider getting a small pink ribbon on my foot, but that's about it. So many people say that they would only get a tattoo if it held meaning. I also love the idea of birds or keys, but I just don't know what I'm going to still like when I get older, or if I'll regret it as an old woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment