Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pretty in Polyvore (2/6/11)

So lately I’ve been experimenting with the genius that is Polyvore. Here are a few of my creations. I’ve noticed that I have a tendency to use a lot of black pieces…


Around the same time that I realized I enjoy wasting time on this fabulous site, I discovered a new love: MTV’s My Life as Liz!! I watched the whole entire Season 1 on T.V. yesterday. I can’t exactly figure out why I love this show so much, but one thing’s for sure… Liz Lee has incredible style. She is unique and I love it! She makes me want to head on over to Salvo and buy as many loose band tees and over-sized sweaters as I can! So I decided to create a Liz-inspired Polyvore collection:

Let’s just say the three songs I currently have on loop on my iPod are all from this show:
1. Tonight, Lykke Li
2. Owls, Cocoon
3. Fancy Footwork, Chromeo

No comments:

Post a Comment