Monday, June 20, 2011

Europe-Up-Up-and AWAY!!

I am so excited for the Europe trip!! I just squared away everything financially for the plane ticket and am getting pumped! In case you're wondering, here's our (tentative) itinerary:

July 12- Fly from Detroit to Atlanta, Georgia; Fly from Atlanta, Georgia to Brussels, Belgium

July 13- Arrive in Brussels, Belgium; Drive to Terneuzen, Netherlands

July 15- Drive to Paris, France

July 18- Drive to Horgen, Switzerland

July 22- Fly from Zurich, Switzerland to Atlanta Georgia; Fly from Atlanta, Georgia to Detroit, Michigan

This trip will be so amazing! I've never been outside of the United States before! I already know that we will be most likely visiting the Louvre Museum, the Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, and a chocolate factory in Switzerland!! I will most definitely be posting pictures when I get back!

Yesterday, I ordered a neck purse/wallet/pouch thing because that's what some travel book suggested to keep your money safe. All of the ones I found were pretty tacky looking or really expensive for such a small item, but I did find a cute pouch from missabsurd on Etsy.com. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment