Friday, December 23, 2011

Polyvore and Cheesecake

Had a wonderful 19th birthday today!! I enjoyed a nice lunch my friend over at Reality Has No Place in Our World treated me to at the country club, had dinner at Mongolian Barbecue with the family, ate the annual cheesecake instead of birthday cake, and watched Abduction. I also got a couple of new charms for my Pandora bracelet, an assortment of OPI nail polishes, a pair of blue Muk Luks to wear around the dorm, and the Inception DVD from my family! I'd say it was a very nice birthday!

On another note, I've been playing around even more with Polyvore lately, rediscovering my obsession with it... You can check out all of my sets here. But here are a few sets I felt like sharing today:




and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment