Monday, December 26, 2011

Smile!

So as you all know, today was Christmas!! I hope all of you had an absolutely splendid Christmas with friends and family, remembered what was important and what Christmas is about, and still came away with some awesome stuff... I know I did! I am very pleased to announce that I am now the owner of a real camera: a Nikon D3100 along with the AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm telephoto lens and other accessories as well!!

And though I was also blessed to receive a nice black Nikon camera bag, that's not going to stop me from searching for alternative camera bags (and camera straps for that matter). Here are a few really awesome bags I've found:

1. Vintage Leather Camera Bag from HighPointFarm2010 on Etsy




2. Mustard colored LyRic bag from Epiphanie



3. Black colored Clover bag from Epiphanie



4. The Kelly Boy Bag in mustard or brown from Kelly Moore




5. The Posey 2 Bag in mustard or teal from Kelly Moore




No comments:

Post a Comment