Sunday, April 8, 2012

Egg-celent Recipes

Happy Easter everyone!! Every year for Easter, my family decorates eggs with Sharpies and egg dye. Here are the eggs I made this year. I tried to make a Charmander from Pokemon because my boyfriend feels that I missed out by not playing Pokemon as a kid, so he's making me play it now, but it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted. The egg on the left is from Angry Birds and the third full egg in is Batman! The egg to the right has another face on the other side...


A close friend of mine at Central is having relationship troubles so we all decided to bake something this weekend to bring back to school. I decided to try out a new recipe I got from the blog Picky Palate. They're Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes. Scroll down to see the process or click the blog link for the recipe.





I also decided to make Funfetti Cookies to take back with me because they're alway such a hit! For the recipe, just buy the Funfetti Cake Mix (not the Funfetti Cookie Mix) and some Funfetti frosting. The cookie recipe is on the side of the box. I can usually get close to three dozen cookies out of the box, but I only got 30 this time. Another note: I usually put them in for a little over the minimum time limit; they're going to look like they're not done, but the bottom usually browns pretty quickly! I also tried out coloring the frosting this time so that they're more Easter-ish!






Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. These all look soooo good!!! I might have to try some of them, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete