Wednesday, December 26, 2012

FLORENCE!

I'll keep this post brief because I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more about it the closer I get to this summer!

So this May I'll be headed to Florence for a month! I'm so excited! I'm doing a faculty-led study abroad trip through the Art Department at school. Myself and about nine others will be getting apartments towards the center of Florence, Italy for a month and earning three credits to visit museums, churches, and draw everyday. Plus, I get to finally ride on a train; we're spending a weekend in Rome, a weekend in Venice, and taking a day trip to Siena! :) This experience is going to be so amazing, I can't wait!

For Christmas, I got the DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to Italy book and a maroon luggage set for my trip! I also got a nice large memory card for all the pictures I'm going to be taking while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment