Monday, December 24, 2012

Warhol Wonders

I know it's been forever since my last post. Between college and myself being too lazy to take photos of things to post, and how easy Pinterest makes everything, I haven't been in the mood to post on here. Anyhow, I figured I could start getting into it again... I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is the only person that reads my blog anyhow.

So first things first, I've now added visiting the Andy Warhol Museum to my bucket list. Pittsburgh is definitely some place I'd like to visit.

Secondly, I've had the four 50th Anniversary Campbell's Soup Cans on my wish list for months now. I currently have two of them, but I'm still looking.


And lastly, i got an iPhone 5 for Christmas... yay! And I've been a bit obsessed with looking for cool iPhone cases. I found a few Andy Warhol cases from goincase.com and I thought I'd share:




No comments:

Post a Comment